To access your federal student loan accounts, please visit www.studentaid.gov.
If you have a login from a previously created account, please click here to submit your login credentials.
If you do not have an account or are unsure if you know the login information, please follow the steps below. *Before you get started, you will need your social security number, and access to a mobile phone and email address to verify your identity.
Step by step instructions:
1. Once you reach the website, click "create an account".
2. Click"get started"
3. Enter your personal information.
4. Create your Username and Password.
5. Complete your contact information
6. Set up communication: select by email options.
7. Create 4 challenge questions for extra security.
8. Confirm & verify information
9. Verify your mobile number and email address.
10. Login to email to confirm email receipt and enter code.
Once you have completed these steps, please complete the form below to submit your login credentials.
Copyright © 2020 Midwest Credit Repair - All Rights Reserved.
Midwest Credit Repair (MCR) is not a debt management services company, collections agency, financial institution, or creditor. MCR does not engage directly or indirectly in the refinancing, redistributing, reassigning, restructuring, transfer of, purchase of or sale of a loan or any other type of debt. MCR does not receive or charge any fee in the form of promissory notes or promise to pay and we do not lend money to or provide credit to consumers.
Advertiser Disclosure: Midwest Credit Repair, LLC is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. Midwest Credit Repair, LLC does not include all companies or all offers available in the marketplace. Midwest Credit Repair, LLC may use other proprietary factors to impact offer listings on the website such as consumer selection or the likelihood of the applicant’s credit approval